1. I hope someone around here has been going around checking all the elevators because of what a ghost town this blog has been!! Good news? I'm here. Bad news? It's Friday. Which probably means you are going to lose me again for days on end as I slack off into the weekend.
2. What do we think about Jessica Simpson accidentally revealing she is having a baby boy?
And supposedly she is naming him "Ace".
Her's daughter's name is Maxwell.
Ace and Max.
Reminds me of only one thing:
3. Is it just me or does this seem a little advanced for kindergarten?
4. I'm so disappointed in the Today Show lately.
Watching Savannah is like watching vanilla ice cream.
Matt Lauer is almost never on anymore, even though I heard he signed some huge contract for like $25 gazillion dollars a year to stay on.
Al Roker is Al Roker.
Natalie Morales even makes me yawn now.
The whole vibe there is completely messed up. And feels forced.
And I just think I fell asleep from boring myself talking about their boring-ness.
5. So this is happening on Pinterest:
|Onions stored in pantyhose will last as long as 8 months. |
27 ways to make your groceries last as long as possible.
You're welcome, people of the world who need to store onions for 8 months.
6. Somewhere right now, a kindergartner just read this post and cursed me for dumbing him down.