Mac Attack.

Monday, December 10, 2012



Due to a long story that I'll later tell, I needed to get my kids a new elf.

Only these stupid elves have gone viral and everyone and their cat has one now and there are NO MORE ELVES LEFT ON THIS EARTH TO BUY.

And by none left on this earth, I mean my local Target doesn't have any more.

All they had was this.



I do not even know what that is.

But it was the last one left so I beat about ten people out of the way for it and then sprinted to the cashier.

When the kids woke up this morning, Matty right away found him.

Matthew:  "Let's name him Mac!"

Carter:  {silent}

Matthew:  "Carter do you like that name for him?"

Carter:  {skeptical look on his face}

Me:  "Carter, what's wrong?  What do you think?  Should you guys name him Mac?"


Carter: "Send that thing back to the North Pole and tell him to stay there."


Me:  "Carter!  That's not nice.  You are going to hurt Mac's feelings."

Carter:  "He better watch out."

Me: "He better not pout?"


Carter:  "No, he better watch out for ME."


And he stomped off.




Be afraid of this kid, Mac.  Be very afraid.

3 Comments!:

  1. I know we're in different states and Target is the only place to shop, but my Barnes & Noble had 30 of those things on display this weekend. You may try there if you're looking to get the real elf back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems friendly ....Mac I mean! The elf on the shelf is a cute idea...we used to just threaten our daughter by fake calling Santa if she wasn't good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, he is kind of cute. The real one is creepy as well.

    ReplyDelete

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger