The couch at 4pm.

Sunday, March 3, 2013




This would be my wild child at 4pm this afternoon:

Not sick.  Just tiiiiiiired.

Wow, where do I even begin?  This is just so unexpected. Truly! I mean I know everyone said it was a possibility, but I just didn't think it was possible!  Ok, ok,  I know my time is limited so I will make this quick.   I want to say a heartfelt thank you to all the people who made this happen because I could never have done this alone!  So first and foremost, I'd like to thank God. You've got my back always, don't you?! Much love to you. I'm really sorry I forgot to give up something for Lent this year. Can I jump in the game halfway through?

Another huge thank you goes out to Grandma for the awesome sleepover he enjoyed last night...sorry if he woke up a little early. (but then again, if he didn't, would I be standing here right now?? So maybe I'm just sorry-ish.)

And I would be remiss if I didn't thank his awesome Uncle McDreamy and always delightful Aunt McSister for taking him to the park!  An hour of non-stop football games, relay races, and 100-yard dash contests?  I feel like the real winner here.

Of course, a special shout-out goes to my feathery soft pillow and oh-so-fluffy down comforter.  You've never done me wrong!

And finally, I just want to recognize the amazing Florida weather happening right now with the cool 65-degree breeze blowing through and the heavenly smell of the homemade bread baking in the oven as we speak...the snuggly factor going on in this home right now is ridiculous.  About to break the cozy meter!

Ok, ok, they are telling me to wrap this up because he is starting to stir but a big thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone who made this 55 minutes of unexpected peace and quiet possible!  You are the best!  xoxoxoxo


1 Comments!:

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger