Tag. I'm it.

Monday, March 4, 2013



{I was tagged to answer these questions.  Nice. Let’s get this party started.}


If you were a doll, the accessories packaged with you would be:

OMG.  SO EASY!!!!!!   Those tiny Barbie shoes. 
You know exactly what I’m talking about.
Those tiny adorable super fashionable Barbie shoes.  
My friend gave me this Hallmark Christmas ornament and I almost died from the awesome-ness:

 
I have an irrational fear of:
How long do I have to answer this question?  Because we could be here all night.
 
What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
Ok, I’ve thought about this and my answer depends on who exactly is the hated one I am stranded with.   I mean, what if I'm stranded on an island with Joran Van der Sloot???
If I was stranded with him, I would just start swimming far far away from that island. 
Because seriously, if the swim doesn’t kill me, we all know he will.

I find the thought of childbirth:
The easy part.  It’s the months of no sleep afterward that scare the living daylights out of me.

My toenails are:
Red. Again.
Also I hate the word toenails.

What was the last thing to make you cry? 
I was so excited to sit down to a brand-new package of Football Oreos. 
And discovered we were out of milk.  
This was a major devastation because for some unknown reason, football Oreos taste even more delicious than regular Oreos.  I have no idea why.  Also, I think someone else should be in charge of buying the milk around here.  I have more important things to concentrate on at the grocery store.  
Like limited edition cookies. 

What’s most confusing to you?
Google Analytics.

What is one thing you’ve learned about life?
Ahhh.  I hate these types of questions!! I feel like I should have some really philosophical way of answering it.  Or something really touching.  Something that someone reads and says “That should be a college commencement speech right there!!!” I can’t write under this kind of pressure. 
Someone ask me about nail polish again.

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
I would DIE of claustrophobia if I ever got stuck in an elevator. 
And since I am still living, I think we all know the answer to this question. 
But if this blog ever goes quiet for days on end, GO CHECK EVERY SINGLE ELEVATOR IN EVERY SINGLE BUILDING IN FLORIDA!!!!  BRING ME OXYGEN!!! 
And football Oreos.


The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger