Are you smarter than a kindergartner?

Thursday, May 9, 2013



Last week on Instagram, I posted this pic and caption:




You thought I was kidding?   People of the Internet, I give you......the PROBOSCIS:




When I was in kindergarten, I guarantee you I did not know anything about how to diagram a honeybee, let alone what the heck a proboscis is.

Let's be clear, I'm in my mid-30s now and I still do not know what it is.

No, I will not tell you how many times I had to rewind that video to try and understand what word he was saying, then try to Google said word.  I was so tired after that, I gave up on the second word he said.  Glossum or something like that.  Which, according to him, is like a synonym for the first word he said.

This is getting embarrassing.

The only bee I could tell you about when I was in kindergarten was this guy and why I didn't want to see his face anywhere near my breakfast table.




Love you forever, Lucky Charms.  No one compares to you.  No one.

p.s. I still don't know how to pronounce it.  Prometheus or whatever.

p.p.s. Don't tell Carter that I don't know how to pronounce it.
.....Or that I hid a box of Lucky Charms in the back of our freezer behind the frozen veggies so no one can find them.  Except for me at 3am.


0 Comments!:

Post a Comment

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger