I just vomited.

Thursday, May 16, 2013



I'm posting this because if I had to have these images seared into my mind, so must you:


From TMZ.com:

I'm not sure what I'm most horrified about:

a.) Kim Kardashian's imminent loss of circulation

b.) Julianne Moore's Great Toe Escape of 2013

c.) That I actually had this convo with myself in my head:  "If I ABSOLUTELY HAD to choose to have one of those feet as my own, which one would I choose?"


6 Comments!:

  1. They both need to check their shoe size. Their shoes are too small for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go with Julianne's because it's much easier to buy bigger shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the words of the Countess..."Money can't buy you class"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad, really sad. Can't money bug a pair of shoe, a size bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I just saw the Kim Kardashian pic from another angle & i've decided that i'd much rather have Julianne's great toe escape of 2013 because Kim's is just ABUSE! Why oh why would you were lucite shoes when you're like 7-8 months pregnant?!?! It looks like Ms Piggy in heels!!! Lololol seriously that's just WRONG

    ReplyDelete

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger