McMommywood: Sunday Thoughts while laying by the pool

Sunday, January 6, 2013



So in addition to my first love Harper Beckham, I now have a new love:  Seraphina Affleck.  
I may not know if I'm pronouncing or spelling her name correctly, but I can assure you that this child is the cutest thing I've ever seen in pigtails. 



STILL DISLIKE:


QUESTION OF THE DAY: How do celebrities get their children to wear outfits like these? Seriously.    If I told my boys: "Hey kids, wanna go to the movies? Ok, just put on this button-down shirt and this velvet jacket and we'll hit the road." you would hear the meltdown from sea to shining sea.




I SWEAR:   I thought "Wow, she looks good for an older actress! Who is this?  She must be in her late 60s?"   And then I realized this is Lindsey Lohan.



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE:  Jessica Simpson pregnant.  The muu-muu outfits are beginning. I am so excited.  And?  She has her "sexy face" on.  Cause nothing says "Bumpin and Proud!" like duck lips.



1 Comments!:

  1. you totally crack me up. Every damn time.

    And I love Jennifer Garner. I want to put her in my pocket. Anything she produces with Ben affleck is bound to be pure gold.

    ReplyDelete

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger