Pool side.

Thursday, December 6, 2012


1. Oh.  You have your baby.  In a bar.  

2. I heard moms of boys should know how to play pool. I know how to play, but I don't know how to play well.  I mean, I get the basic concept.  But is it wrong that I want to WIN BIG when I play him?!  

3. I think I made that shot.  

4. Just kidding.  I probably didn't.

5. Why does he look 15 years old in this picture?

6. That chalky haze all over the pool table?   Courtesy of my other son.  Who thought the chalk dust was "fun" and necessary to bathe the table in apparently.

7. Pretty sure Matty was trash-talking.

8. Pretty sure I said "Santa heard that."

9. Always thought I would be the mom polishing fingernails and braiding hair and playing Barbies. 

10. Never thought I'd be throwing footballs, cutting bait, de-hooking fish, playing pool....and? 

Loving every second of it.

1 Comments!:

  1. Too cute ...I love all the things you do with your boys. Pool playing poolside is pretty sweet! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

The McMommy Chronicles All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger